Once we understand your preferred strategy and have a clear road map in mind, we can find you an investment opportunity that fits in with it.
In identifying property opportunities for our clients, we undertake a vigorous process including the following steps:
- Identify geographical areas of opportunity based on key factors such as growth forecasts, housing pricing, demographics, employment hubs, short-long term infrastructure and more;
- We then identify suitable suburbs within these regions and check for up-coming land releases (often prior to release to the public market);
- From there we identify suitable vacant blocks and check on local zoning conditions, easements and covenants applying to the land;
- Once we have undertaken physical inspections of suitable properties and ensured there are no insurmountable problems, we arrange soil tests to ensure a development isn’t compromised by ‘reactive’ soil in the future;
- Finally we negotiate the sale price of the property, often securing properties for well under actual property value.
Our database is a continually updated repository of attractive property opportunities. We will match you to the best fit based on your strategy and road map.