Once we have negotiated and finalised a suitable construction contract for you with the builder (discussed further in step 6: Legal Services) we’ll get straight onto the approvals process.
We will only work with properties we are confident we can undertake the development of your project upon. We make approval enquiries and ensure the envisaged development is either allowable on the property site or we are confident it will be allowed with consent.
We will coordinate and meet with Council and/or private certifiers for all DA/CDC requirements, submitting finalised documentation for Building Permit and any other relevant Authority Approvals. We will continue to liaise with authorities through the process until approval is obtained, providing additional information/documentation as required.
Once the approvals process is out of the way, we will project manage the construction phase as follows:
- oversee and project manage construction to timeline and assist to find solutions for any unlikely problems in order to avoid delays;
- be the go-between so you don’t have the builder calling you every day with queries and vice versa if you have queries or concerns we will address all issues on your behalf;
- facilitate all queries by the builder in relation to the design works (in conjunction with architect);
- conduct regular site visits and report on conformance to the documentation and quality, also sending you progress photos along the way;
- respond to builders request for information;
- undertake final inspection and prepare a list of defects report (if any);
- work with the builder until all defects are satisfactorily rectified