With over 13 years’ experience with health practice fit outs, we understand what your requirements are.
We will work with you to understand your brief, put together a floor plan that meets the needs of your staff and patients, manage the council/CDC processes, assist you to select suitable fittings and furniture choices and ultimately provide you with a stylish practice to be proud of.
Our Project Managers will ensure your practice complies, not only with council regulations but also with industry accreditation, where applicable, and is managed to strict deadlines as we understand your obligations to pay rent or mortgage payments require you to commence income generation as soon as possible.
Our up-front planning sets us apart from every other fit out company in the industry.
Once works commence there are no unexpected surprises.
Comparing fit out quotes is virtually impossible. You never truly know if you are comparing apples with apples. Often the design and construction lingo can be very difficult to follow.
We offer a purely independent service to ensure the best price and value for your fit out as follows:
- Preparation of a detailed brief for your practice
- Assistance with selection of suitable premises
- Design of a suitable floor plan
- Preparation of a detailed scope of works right down to the finer detail (i.e. do you want a straight or L-Shaped desk, do you want over-head storage with 4/6/8 shelves or cupboards). Each of these items can make a huge difference to cost and are often not specified in a fit-out quote. We provide photo examples of each various option to help you build your scope
- Interior design input into look and feel of practice and a mood-board containing samples of floorings, colours and textures
- Undertake a survey and site measure of the premises to ensure accurate measurements
- Put the scope out to tender to at least 3 construction companies
- Arrange meetings with each company
- Once construction company selected, review insurances and contracts
- Manage the entire constructions phase facilitating answers to builder queries along the way, ensuring high quality finishes and deadlines are met.