Health Practice Creations (HPC) will only collect information that is absolutely necessary for the provision of the service requested by its clients. It will only collect this information in an appropriate and lawful manner.
Information collected by HPC will be used for the primary purpose of providing HPC services requested by its clients and the secondary purpose of marketing. You have the right to access any information stored by HPC in relation to you.
Information collected by HPC may be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- To the IT support company engaged by HPC when IT maintenance or support is necessary;
- To staff of HPC for business related purposes;
- To the Debt Collector company engaged by HPC for debt collection purposes;
- To third parties required to provide the HPC services to the client;
- To a Solicitor engaged by HPC for the purposes of obtaining legal advice.
Parties who may have access to information stored at HPC, including all staff, IT, Debt Collectors and Cleaners, have signed a confidentiality agreement and are legally bound to maintain the security and confidentiality of all information that may be accessed.
Information will not be collected, used or disclosed in a manner other than that mentioned above, without client consent, unless required by law.
Should you have any further queries regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your information, please feel free to ask an HPC consultant. We will be only too glad to assist.